Saturday 24 October 2015

Looking for Locations to Shoot

Unfortunalty as I have work commitments today I was unable to go up to London and look for suitable loactions to shoot tomorrow, however I have taken the time to look for potential locations to shoot around the south bank area which is where we will spend most, if not all of our day. I have used google maps to take screenshots of appropriate places to film the dance.
A busy bridge right off south bank would look great by the river. 

South Bank itself with its beautiful surroundings and street performers.

If possible, inside the tate modern as they have an amazing open plan floor with fantastic natural lighting making it great to shoot and dance there. 

Hyde Park, although it is busy, if we are able to find a nice spot this will look lovely I am sure, as long as we have time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment