Wednesday 11 November 2015

Research into Art Direction

Image result for johnson's baby powder
Talcum Powder
I have organised our actors by making sure they know exactly what's going on, when to arrive and what to wear etc. I did this by speaking to them in person as well as emailing them the details so it's clear what we need them to do. In addition, I have planned on purchasing some talcum powder to use on the drums before the shoot day from my local shop as I have been in and checked that they have the right products before shoot day so I am certain that I will be able to get it to avoid it not being in stock. We are all going to help build the set the day before our shoot, and we have spoken to an art director who has given us advice on what they think will work with our set and what they think will not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment