Tuesday 23 September 2014

Cameras and how to use them

What I learnt from the lesson?
On Fridays lesson, I learnt about the cameras that the Media Studies department have and how to control them. I learnt that the front part of the camera is the focus, the middle is the zoom and the back is the exposure. I also learnt that to white balance the camera you must find something white and press the white balance button on the left hand side of the camera so it is seeing what the human eye is seeing. I am very much now looking forward to start shooting the thriller with all the new techniques and skills I have learnt. Also they will be hugely beneficial when I finally get to work with a real film camera for paid work as the cameras used in professional productions are very similar to the ones Hurtwood own.

No comments:

Post a Comment