Monday 14 September 2015

Peer Feedback on Music Video Ideas


Here is the feedback I have received from my class on my three music video ideas. I can improve the Rizzle Kicks idea by trying to make it more simplistic and by maybe tracking someone around a house, this may become more interesting as well as unique. The Distant Past idea can be improved by making sure I am prepared if the idea was chosen by making sure we had a treadmill etc as this would be a vital part to the music video. The Lower than Atlantis idea will need to be improved by making sure that the story makes sense and that we have the homeless person persona correct if the idea was chosen. 'I wish I was a little bit taller' was mentioned as a influence to me as it shows how the story is being told by following the narrative which is interesting to me as this is similar to one of my ideas.

Idea number 2, Distant Past, seemed to be favoured by most as it seemed to be the most thought out and doable idea. I am happy with this decision as there are some great technical aspects that can be used throughout this video. However, this does not mean that other ideas cannot be chosen/blended.

No comments:

Post a Comment